关于 the 水 Program
该 Wheeler 水 Institute contributes robust analysis and forward-looking policy recommendations to directly inform decision-making. Anchored by our unique blend of legal, policy, and technical expertise, we bring clarity and actionable research to a famously challenging field. Established in 2012 at the Center for Law, Energy & the Environment (CLEE) at Berkeley Law, the Institute conducts projects at the intersection of law, policy and science.
With an expanding statewide population and increasing precipitation extremes, California must rethink the way it manages water – from recognizing the linkages between groundwater and surface water, to enhancing drinking water system resilience for small and disadvantaged communities, to reimagining wastewater as a resource. Our research aims to address these challenges by informing California water governance and guiding stakeholders through complex policy issues in order to improve decision making across the state.
Internal Server Error
该 server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
在一个 对报告 published as part of 加州的第四次气候变化评估, we examine how the Board has carried out its water rights responsibilities during the last four major statewide droughts (in 1976–77, 1987–1992, 2007–2009, and 2012–2016) and offer recommendations for proactive steps the agency can take to improve its future drought response.
- Addressing Institutional Vulnerabilities in California’s Drought 水分配 （2018年8月）
- When is 地下水 Recharge a Beneficial Use of Surface 水 in California? （2018年8月）
- Learning from California’s Experience with Small 水 System Consolidations （可能2018）
- 充值净计量，加强地下水的可持续发展 （2018年4月）
- 改善加州的径流监测系统 （2018年4月）
- Navigating Groundwater-Surface 水 Interactions under the Sustainable 地下水 Management Act （2018年3月）
- Data for Water Decision Making: Informing the Implementation of California’s Open and Transparent 水 Data Act through 研究 and Engagement （2018年1月）